"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

Tanya Morgan - Che Grand, Phonte - DJ Statik

Tanya Morgan will be back in Philly next week - this time it's not just a listening party...this time they will perform. I know a lot of hip hop fans are geekin' for this show just. like. me.

Hosted by: two.one.five magazine and Phonte
(of Little Brother and The Foreign Exchange)

Wednesday, July 14th - Silk City
5th & Spring Garden. 10pm-2am.

$7 in advance, $10 @ the door or BUY THEM HERE


I plan to attend. Philly stand up! Get out and support good music and talented musicians. And why wouldn't you? This is a two.one.five mag event. Looking forward to meeting some other TM fans here in Philly and just kickin' it w/ the guys again.

No comments: