"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

introducing: BLASTFOR METV.NET ft. Writtenhouse

Tuesday 06.30.09

I mentioned this upcoming project in previous blog posts. I was privileged to accompany my homies @BlastOffBe and @aamin1 of A2 Productions to the lab to interview Philly's own, Writtenhouse...

Photobucket
B4MTv is Music - Fashion - Life ... Where Entertainment Meets Real Life.

Check out my boy, @BlastOffBe - his show/blog/website is dope. I co-sign. I am honored to have been a part of this special project. THANK YOU A & B...I saw my blog link on the page, that's D.O.P.E. I hope to be a part of future B4MeTv episodes & when I do, y'all will know. It will all be here.

I don't blog about strictly hip hop, this is not a music blog...this is my everyday thoughts, happenings, what's on my mind space. I blog about artists & groups I dig, talented musicians and emcees who don't get the shine & recognition I feel they deserve. It might not be your style or your scene, but it's mine. "And I like it..." (c) Grand Puba

Special thanks to DAME and @Muhammadas for making this possible and to the fellas ~ Kush, Chris*, CK & Sleeves ~ for taking their time out to reflect and share their thoughts and ideas w/ us. These are genuine, talented, humble dudes who earned their 'shine' - you can get their latest release Sunshine Philadelphia Vol. 2 HERE - for FREE! It's on my iPod in heavy rotation... before anyone asks - my fave song is "Give Em What They Want", it's #12. I'd pay for this. So would you.

*Chris does talk in the 3rd B4MTv episode, I promise. He doesn't say much, but when he does...pay attention. He doesn't have Twitter, otherwise I'd have it linked on blog :( The 3rd episode is also my personal favorite - they talk dream collabos/world tours & shout-outs...holla (7:33 mark, yeah that's us...)

Some flics I took before, during & after the interview: not sure why the slideshow looks cropped on blog, but if you click on actual slideshow/images, it will show them as they should appear. (work w/ the kid ;)





p.s. I forgot my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh in the studio...good thing I have SUNSHINE PHILADELPHIA!


3 comments:

Denaya Smith said...

Thanks for letting more people know about Philly hip hop!!

Good music isn't gone its not as loud as the the bad music you just gotta open your ears wider to hear it

http://twitter.com/dkb2715

Carolinaware said...

Much deserved shine! Very underrated group and as you said very humble. Great read. I think the pictures look fine btw. Just saying...

jon jon said...

fressssssssssh