"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

nohashtags

I damn sure ain't no angel, 
there's no devil in my soul,
blindly picking up all the pieces,
this picture will never again be whole.  

"A picture is worth a thousand words", 
it's written on my pixels and lens, 
a dope sick bittersweet love song,
real redemption requires amends.

Fuck a thousand words,
I'd be grateful for just one,
broken people don't fix shit,
feels like Hell has just begun.


thingsilove:



and then iremember:



random
iCant

“He who does not see the angels and devils
 in the beauty and malice of life 
will be far removed from knowledge, 
and his spirit will be empty of affection.” 
~ Kahlil Gibran 


 













No comments: