"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

RaNdOm ramblings...


~ TODAY is The Roots Picnic - it's going on NOW as I type this...I should be THERE. N.O.W. Alas, I'm w/ homies I happen to love so I'm on BPT...*smh*

~ I have had #17 "Beautiful" on Eminem's new album and "Pretty Wings" by Maxwell on constant rotation, back-to-back...they're kinda both very applicable at this point in my life.

~ I haven't partied THIS much since college like I did this past week, and it's been a BLAST. Networking is necessary and fun while doing so...but also a lot of work. So tired.

~ I FINALLY got to meet the coolest bass player ever last night, been seeing him around forever and now I know his name. *cue Alicia Keys song "You Don't Know My Name" here please* He's adorable and talented. Shout-out Mike. Look forward to next jam session...

~ R.I.P. Dilla...went to the J Dilla Mixtape release party on Tuesday w/ @mikeymcfly and met up w/ a few others while there....@Zarinah @djaura360 @livefromphilly @brothafrmanotha -- it was a Twitter reunion of sorts up in there @ Johnny & Brenda's. And the sweet tea from McD's afterwards was right on time! Thanks, www.mikeymcfly.com

1 comment:

Mikey McFly™ said...

Word Up... Sweet Tea 4 Life