"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

Malcolm Hill's Comedy Show 06.27.09 @ Damani's


The last Saturday of every month Malcolm Hill does his thing @ Damani...
THIS weekend is the last Saturday of June (already), so come out to laugh and have a good time.

Doors open @ 8, show starts @ 9...and after the show the DJ spins til 2.

If you're on Facebook, you can add the "Damani Fan Page" to check out photos of past events, upcoming events and for any contact info.

Can't wait to get up w/ my chica Ms. Dark Child aka @datgirlcomedy...if you don't already, FOLLOW HER on Twitter, the 1st link is her MySpace page - she's funny, smart and she's a lotto expert. *cha-ching!*

No comments: