"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

i. heart. hip hop.

*
215 Mag,Philly 360

*Photo By: M. Kennedy for GPTMC
(Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation)

The Roots signing copies of Philly 360, The Book. I had the great privilege of obtaining a copy of one of these books this evening. Check out the link to find out more about the book...follow them here on Twitter to keep up w/ the who, what, where & when...

I wasn't going to go out, didn't want to get dressed, I had a long day...but the Rock The Bells auditions were going down @ 941 (941 N. Front St., Northern Liberties) - @Zarinah, @cymarshalllaw and some notable others were performing, so I forced myself to get dressed and take my ass out. I got up w/ @djaura360 beforehand and we met up @ 941.

*Sidebar* For those of you who Twit, you know what the @____ means...so do us all a favor, FOLLOW THEM, holla @ them, get to know them...they doing thangs ;)

After 941 we headed to Silk City for the Bee Eater Records Showcase...215 Magshout-out two.one.five mag for the heads-up via Twitter and otherwise.

Blog, flics, video coming soon...it's 1:32 am and I just had to post this asap. Shout-out Mars, we met thru @mikeymcfly at the J Dilla jawn, @livefromphilly...somehow I have a feeling I am gonna end up in a lot of his flics b/c he's damn sure in a lot of mine. We were across the stage from one another @ Silk City.

~Ciao , for now ~

1 comment:

Tha S Ence said...

Thanks for Promoting this and coming thru