"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

"I Wanna Know" ~ The Foreign Exchange Video/Shoot




Here it is, I am in this video!  Look closely @ the 2:55-59 mark, HA!  You can see me & Jesse behind the chick who kissed Phonte (sidebar: she was from NJ and we were talking to her outside before the scenes were shot. She had NO clue who Phonte, Little Brother or The Foreign Exchange were! She was a friend of a friend and was invited to be in the video.).  This scene was shot in and outside of a.k.a. music (27 N. 2nd Street, Philadelphia)...and heavily edited :(

A lot of my homies came out to be in the video or were there for the wrap afterwards:  Tayyib, Hezekiah, Sonny James, Mikey McFly, DJ Aura, Young H and I probably forgot a few.  I also got to meet a lot of cool new people:  Milosz, Noah, Julia, Matt and the shoot photographer, Stephen Stewart.  You can view stills from the video shoot HERE, on Stephen's site. 

Here is one he sent me of me & Jesse outside talking to Phonte.

Phonte, Me and Jesse

It was cool seeing how the video process works, meeting Nicolay and his wife Aimee (if you go to her Twitter page, note her default flic is the one I took of her & Tayyib, HA!), talking to Muhsinah, kickin' it w/ Phonte again and just being a part of this dope project.  I bought the ONLY copy of the album in the store, so in the video when they are all signing the CD, that is my copy.  I even got the director, Matt Koza, to sign the CD.

I took a few flics of my own afterwards.  Check 'em out.




2 comments:

Carolinaware said...

I am speechless! I love it. I see you in the background. Great pics. It is hard for me to pick a favorite cuts on the album and this is one of them. They dug in the archives for this one. Well shot vid and dope pics by you.

Edwin/Uristocrat.com said...

This is one of my favorite songs right now..