"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

"House Of Cards" video ~ The Foreign Exchange



This is 1 of 2 videos The Foreign Exchange shot in Philly recently. "House Of Cards" is on their new album: "Leave It All Behind".  This is not the video I am gonna be in, but a few of my peoples are in here (shout-out Cha-ka, Zarinah & Shawanda).

The video was shot in Philly by Philly's own, Matt Koza.  He's also working on a Little Brother doc coming soon, looking forward to that.  I'll update info on the blog as I know more...

I plan to attend one of their upcoming East Coast shows, none are scheduled in Philly as of yet. If you don't know about The Foreign Exchange, get familiar.

The Foreign Exchange & fam is:  Phonte, Nicolay, Muhsinah, Yahzarah, Carlitta Durand, Zo and Darien Brockington.

You can FOLLOW them on Twitter, subscribe to their videos and check out their site. Support great music & talented musicians!

No comments: