"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

two.one.five mag party follow-up ~ PIAZZA

WrittenHouse came through, did their damn thing; Lif got on-stage and so did Dice Raw; Elevator Fight performed...it was a dope day, dope music, dope people.

The weather was great, I took the train down to Northern Liberties. I got up w/ Zarinah, re-connected w/ Lif, Manetane & his son were there, photogs Mikey & James were out flic'n it up...good times. Tayyib & Matt were celebrating the launch of two.one.five mag - there were skaters & Red Bull everywhere! Had an adult shake @ PYT w/ Tommy, and lemon drops after the show w/ Kush.  Here are some flics I took w/ my POS camera. I love the one of CK (here's his link although he hasn't tweeted since May!) sitting on stage before the show...




Sidebar: for those of you not in the know - PYT is a DOPE spot & a great place to meet people - great food, adult milkshakes, very laid back atmosphere and beautiful people everywhere. Go have a burger or a beer w/ Tommy, GET FAMILIAR!

No comments: