"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

two.one.five Magazine's SUMMER ADRENALINE ISSUE LAUNCH PARTY


two.one.five™ Magazine

SUMMER ADRENALINE ISSUE LAUNCH PARTY*

On Saturday, August 15th, in celebration of the highly anticipated "Adrenaline" issue of two.one.five™ Magazine, Philadelphia’s best youth-culture journal will host a massive Block Party throw-down at Philly’s premiere outdoor venue, the Piazza in Northern Liberties. Acclaimed performers such as RJD2, Mr. Lif and Elevator Fight will be amongst the entertainers performing, while guests enjoy an around-the-way block party in a beautiful central square.

The two.one.five bash will also serve as the finish line block party to close out the Red Bull Block-to-Block Racing Spectacular -- the perfect ending to a day of sunshine, revelry and dope beats.

DATE: Saturday, August 15th

TIME: 4:00 pm - whenever

LOCATION: Piazza - 1001 N. 2nd Street



**********
Dial in everyday at 10AM to our Twitter page (www.twitter.com/215mag) from August 4th to August 13th and find out where you can snag one of our secretly stashed 25 copies FOR FREE
**********
tweet tweet @215mag



* I rec'd an invite for this via Facebook from Tayyib - these are all the details straight from the sensei's page...COME OUT & SUPPORT PHILLY TALENT & GOOD PEOPLE & BEAUTIFUL MINDS FROM YOUR OWN 'HOOD! I'll be there. I co-sign.

SIDEBAR: Mr. McFly - Imma need my copy of the magazine above - you still have it! Lol. For now this is all I can look at & read is the cover! It's all good...xo

P.S. Philly's own Writtenhouse - Kush, CK, Chris and Sleeves - will be doin' their thang! Come out and support two.one.five and check the 'house out!

1 comment:

Carolinaware said...

(Checks calendar and contacts my 'photographer') We should be there!