"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

Happy Born Day Robert Nesta Marley

bob-marley-20070506-252008
Today would be Bob Marley's 65th birthday.  It's also my niece, Carina Renee's 7th birthday. 

One year ago today I visited his birth/resting place in St. Ann's parrish, Nine Mile, Jamaica. It was an emotional as well as magical experience. I will never forget 02.06.09

I was posting photos on Twitter today sharing my Nine Mile experience w/ my peoples.  I also uploaded a few videos to YouTube of that visit. Good thing I had good herbs to calm my nerves.

bob-marley smoke

bob marley hat
Pt III is hilarious! While in the jeep on our way back to the resort, my hat blew off of my head into the busy road.  The driver BACKED UP on a Jamaican highway for Khalil to retrieve the hat.  Jamaicans have notoriously dangerous roads - the drivers are no better.


I apologize in advance I could not blur my ex out of the videos. I'm not sure how he'll fell about it, I'll assume it's OK unless I hear otherwise? These were good times, for me anyways. And to KHHThe stone that the builder refused, will always be the head cornerstone.” (c) BoB

Here are a few of the MANY pics I took out in Nine Mile, Jamaica that day.




Conquer the devils with a little thing called love!” (c) Robert Nesta Marley 
 6 February 1945 ~ 11 May 1981
Bob-Marley-soccer-6 


*Also shout-out @FWMJ, it's his born day too. You can check him out HERE: www.rappersiknow.com

No comments: