"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

Tanya Morgan @ Silk City 07.14.09

Tanya Morgan & Che Grand came thru Silk City and performed. Phonte hosted the show and it was a night to remember.

Tayyib and two.one.five Magazine did the damn thing @ Silk (again!), Dice Raw was in the building, Phonte chatted w/ RJD2... Mikey McFly did me a huge favor by interviewing TM for Blast4MeTV b/c Brian couldn't make it, shout-out, Mikey ;) Phonte danced w/ all the ladies after the performance and showed off his dancing skills. He was impressive, but I think Rita could've danced him out the bulding though, truth be told. My girl, DJ Aura, was on the wheels during Che's set...it was dope to see everyone out having fun.

I had a blast and it was great to finally meet Phonte. Somehow I left Silk w/ Von Pea's jacket, which became a Twitter hot topic the following day. It was a drunken mistake and I returned it to him last night @ Haj's studio. Such a gentleman to lend me his jacket in the 1st place, thanks Von! Funny thing is - the dress I wore that night? Zarinah and DJ Ultraviolet both have the same one! We may form an all-girl group and wear them out one night.

Lesson learned: Red Bull + Henny = #notagoodlook in these Red Bull streets, fam.

No comments: