"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

Mikey McFly is THAT dude...

not the one pictured, the one doing the interview. This is Alex, aka @mfmusic on Twitter, aka the man behind Move Forward Music. He reps @TanyaMorgan. Me & my homie Mikey McFly were at the Tanya Morgan "Brooklynati" listening party (and if you were paying attention you already know this b/c it's on a previous blog). This is part I of III that Mikey is editing and working on. Just wanted to share my homie's hard work and brag that I was there when this all went down, lmfwao. Enjoy.



Check out Mikey's blog for this and all other things fly and subscribe to his YouTube videos. That's where I got this.

No comments: