"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect - and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." ~ Bob Marley

WrittenHouse x DEPHONIC x Mr. Lif @ Johnny & Brenda's 12.05.09



I hit up Dephonic's release party for their album "Dephonition" @ Johnny & Brenda's w/ Chakka.

WrittenHouse, Dephonic and Mr. Lif performed.

I apologize in advance for the grainy photos during WrittenHouse's set.  There was a fog machine going for some unknown reason and it was really in the mofo way...but after we cleared all that up I was able to get some good shots of the remainder of the show.

Had a lot of fun and met some great people.  And the 'Green Room' was green fo sho...good times.  Follow these talented musicians on Twitter, support their music and check out their sites.  There are links on their names above.

Here's some flics from the show:




Shout-out DJ Statik (aka Mr. Sonny James), Hezekiah and Zarinah.  I see y'all!  xo 

1 comment:

Edwin/Uristocrat.com said...

these are great photos..